QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF)
"YOU can earn between
£100 to £300 per Day
with a fantastic new career in teaching"
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF) is the replacement to the PTLLS qualification. It is an ideal introduction to teaching and assessing regardless of your subject specialism.
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training (QCF) provides an introduction to teaching. It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, such as;
- individuals not currently teaching or training
- individuals currently teaching and training (including those who have just begun teaching and training)
- individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an
introduction to teaching.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Facilitate learning and development for individuals
- Facilitate learning and development in groups
- Understanding assessment in education and training
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
Duration 5 Days "BE TRAINED BY THE BEST"