A service you can trust
Personal Licence Holder Course
The Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders is a nationally recognised qualification designed for anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol in licensed premises including:
• bars and pubs
• convenience stores and supermarkets
• sports and social clubs
• entertainment establishments
• restaurants and hotels
• leisure parks
• casinos and any other venue or site where alcohol is sold
Under the Licensing Act 2003, anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol will have to hold a personal licence.
In order to qualify for a personal licence, an applicant must hold this licensing qualification and has been specifically designed to meet the statutory requirements of the Licensing Act 2003.
The qualification will cover and enable candidates to understand the law in relation to:
• the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
• the application process for a personal licence
• the role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
• the premises licence
• the content and purpose of operating schedules
• the role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
• unauthorised licensable activities
• permitted temporary licensable activities
• rights of entry to licensed premises
• police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
• the specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
• the strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
• the protection of children from harm
• the responsible retail sale of alcohol
Personal Licence Holders Course in Bridgend, Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Carmarthen, llanelli, Ogmo Vale, Merther Tydfil, Bristol.
Price (£150.00 per Delegate)
NEXT COURSE; Please phone for dates in 2019
Venue: To be confirmed
Free Car Park outside venue and light refreshments provided (Tea, Coffee and Sparkling Water).
Phone: 01639 814 999 to secure your place.
"We can also train on a one on one basis and travel to your venue at a price of £200.00 per person".
"Big discounts for group bookings"
To Book A Course
Call us on: 01656 731 311 or
Email: [email protected]
“The level of service at Life Line Training & Operations is fantastic. Having been a customer for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!”
- Peter Hall, Managing Director, Celtic
“In this day and age, it’s hard to find a company you can trust. Life Line Training & Operations was recommended to me by a friend, and now I know why – the quality of service I received was outstanding. Keep up the good work!”
- S Thomas, CEO, DoughBurg Foods