LIFE LINE TRAINING & OPERATIONS
Personal Licence Holder (QNUK Level 2 RQF)
Personal Licence Holder (QNUK Level 2 RQF)
A personal Licence is a licence for a person to Sell or authorise a person to sell Alcohol
in licensed premises including:
• bars and pubs • convenience stores and supermarkets • sports and social clubs • entertainment establishments
• restaurants and hotels • nightclubs • off-licences • leisure parks • casinos
and any other venue or site where alcohol is sold Under the Licensing Act 2003
“MONEY BACK GUARANTEE”
We have an exceptional pass rate and are so confident our trainers can deliver this course in simple terms with confidence of getting you through the course we are going to put our money where our mouth is and if you don’t pass the course then we will give you 100% of the individual Learner fee back.
£30 discount if booked in September 2021 to support the industry in these difficult times.
PRICE; WAS £180 Per Person – NOW £150 Per Person
“BOOK NOW NOT TO MISS OUT”
Phone 01639 814 999 or Email [email protected] to get this fantastic special offer
“WHY USE LIFE LINE TRAINING”
We have over 15 years experience training in the Licensing industry and helped hundreds of satisfied customers helping them gain their licence in order for them to open their businesses and thrive in this amazingly rewarding industry. How can all these people be wrong.
“ON GOING SUPPORT”
We don’t just train you and leave you. You will have access to your dedicated account manager for up to a month after completing the training, this is usually your trainer. You can speak to them over the phone to make things easier than having to email.
“WE CAN COME TO YOU”
We know how busy our customers are so we can send a trainer to your venue to save you the time and inconvenience of traveling.
PRICE TO COME TO YOU; WAS £200 Per Person – £30 OFF = £170 OR £150 Per Person if 3 or more People are Booked for the same course.
"Bigger discounts for larger numbers"
The Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders is a nationally recognised qualification designed for anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol , anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol will have to hold a personal licence.
In order to qualify for a personal licence, an applicant must hold this licensing qualification and has been specifically designed to meet the statutory requirements of the Licensing Act 2003.
The qualification will cover and enable candidates to understand the law in relation to:
• the roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
• the application process for a personal licence
• the role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder, and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
• the premises licence
• the content and purpose of operating schedules
• the role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
• unauthorised licensable activities
• permitted temporary licensable activities
• rights of entry to licensed premises
• police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
• the specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
• the strengths of alcoholic drinks, and the effects of alcohol on the human body
• the protection of children from harm
• the responsible retail sale of alcohol
BOOK NOW 01639 814 999 or [email protected]lifelinetrainingoperations.co.uk
"I've recently attended a training course with Andrew at Life Line Training & Operations, the course 'personal licence holder' was engaging and informative, I would highly recommend!"
Jane (Rupert’s Coffee Co)
Having recently utilized Lifeline & Training Operations to provide Personal License Holder training for our staff, I can commend them for their professional and courteous approach and would have no hesitation in recommending them for their services.
Norman C Thomas.
Secretary, Banwen RFC
“The level of service at Life Line Training & Operations is fantastic. Having been a customer for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!”
Peter Hall, Managing Director, Celtic Training Ltd.
Andrew Thomas had excellent trainer professionalism, subject knowledge, friendly personality and down to earth. Excellent teaching methods and resources as well as the support and guidance. All expectations were met and feel more confident using my new skills and knowledge. I would attend another course with life line training and would recommend their services.