If your Door Supervisor qualification was obtained prior to
October 2010 you will need this 2 day top up training to renew
your SIA Licence.
The main part the course is Physical Intervention.
It also covers safety awareness and first aid training.
Life Line Training are by far the best training provider in the country as we sort through all the best trainers in the UK, take
all our competitors strengths but non of their weaknesses. After getting Door supervisor up-skill course in, you will be confident
to apply for any well-paid Door Supervisor job across the UK.
PRICE: £95 per person or we will beat any outher price
DATES FOR 2016 COMING SOON!
Physical Intervention Skills within the Private Security Industry
- - Physical interventions and the implications of their use.
- - How to reduce the risk of harm when physical intervention skills are used.
- - Using non-aggressive physical skills to protect yourself and others.
- - Using non-pain related standing, holding and escorting techniques, including non-restrictive and restrictive skills.
- - Good practices to follow after physical interventions.
Safety Awareness Unit for Door Supervisors within the Private Security Industry
- - Counter terrorism issues relevant to a door supervisor.
- - The role of a door supervisor when first aid situations occur in licensed premises.
- - Legislation and requirements regarding children and young people relevant to a door supervisor.
- - How a door supervisor can help to keep vulnerable people safe.
- - Queue management and venue capacity responsibilities relevant to a door supervisor.